Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baked Chicken with Artichokes

I have been in a recipe rut, so i relied on Pinterest for last night's dinner. I found the great simple recipe here.

Serves 2
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time 45 minutes

(3) 4oz boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 large tomato chunked
1 can artichoke heart (quartered)
1 tsp sugar
2 tbs flour
1 tsp olive oil
Salt and Pepper
shredded mozzarella cheese
Option: fresh basil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Toss tomato, artichoke, sugar, flour, oil, and pinch of salt and pepper.
Generously salt and pepper chicken and put in a 8x8 dish, put vegetables around chicken and bake for 30 minutes, add cheese on top each chicken breast and finish baking till melted and browned. Sprinkle fresh basil and serve!

5 comments:

  1. Sаved aѕ a favorite, Ι love уour ωеbsіtе!


    Here iѕ my ωeblog; average cost wedding photographer 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello it's me, I am also visiting this web site daily, this web page is truly good and the visitors are truly sharing good thoughts.

    My page - cheat for words for friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some other person encounters some severe psychological ups and downs that add to poor eating habits that lead to them to gain bodyweight.


    my blog: Personal Site

    ReplyDelete